This is nothing new or original, but it is oh, so good...and addictive, so watch out! The best part is, it's a cinch to throw together! It can easily be adapted for any holiday or special occasion...just add the appropriately colored sprinkles, candy, and/or other add-ins.
St. Patty's Popcorn
(I made a big batch!)
1. Line two sheet pans with wax paper
2. Pop the popcorn (I popped two, 3-pack boxes of microwave popcorn)
3. Spread the popcorn evenly on the two baking sheets (make sure you eliminate any unpopped kernels).
4. Melt 16-24 ounces vanilla bark according to package directions.
5. Pour evenly over the popcorn.
6. Immediately sprinkle the sprinkles/jimmies/candy over the popcorn and mix with a spoon or spatula. (I used rainbow colored sprinkles and jimmies, marshmallow rainbows from Lucky Charms cereal, and green m&m's from the candy store-you can purchase individual colors there:)).
7. Let dry completely.
8. Break up into pieces.
9. Eat and enjoy, or package and give as gifts.