Since I've had this blog I have wanted to do a post recap at year's end, but never have. Well, this year I am turning over a new leaf and will get things done in a much more timely fashion. Procrastination will no longer be my middle name:)
So, without further ado, I present the Top Ten (most viewed) Munchkin Munchies' posts for 2013~
1. These "Game Face Football Cookies" garnered the #1 spot! I had so much fun making them that I just may need to whip up another version as the Super Bowl draws nearer.
2. Though these "Bunny Cookies and Milk" are in the #2 spot, they are my personal favorite from the whole year! I love how they turned out. If you know me, you know I relish simple and cute:)
3. A shiny apple is a classic gift for the teacher, even cookie apples. I decided to put my own spin on the classic fruit with "3-D Sugar Cookie Apples for the Teacher".
4. Another 3-D cookie version of a favorite fruit! I actually made these "Strawberry Sugar Cookies" before the apples. With tinted dough and shaping by hand, it was easy to make enough to fill a basket or two in no time.
5. Nutella. Pancakes. Need I say more?!? "Nutella in-the-middle Pancakes."
6. I was kind of surprised to see these "Springtime Cake Pops Nests" in the Top Ten. They were part of a collaborative Spring Cake Pop project.
7. This is a Valentine's Day version of the popular Mexican Wedding (or snowball) cookie. I like how the white contrasts with the vibrant red when these "Valentine Snowball Cookies" are bitten into.
8. I had a partial bag of ice cream cone shaped marshmallows in my pantry and decided to turn the summer themed treat into some winter elves (and Santas) by dipping them into candy melts. The rest, as they say, is history (I know, a bit dramatic). I was smitten with these "Mini Elf (and Santa) Treats"!
9. I've made a few version of thumbprint cookies, but these "Thumbprint Snowman Cookies" just might be my favorites!
10. Last, but not least, are these "Sprinkled with Love~Mason Jar Cookies". The color combination, simplicity and classic mason jar cuteness, combined to make these a personal favorite. I'm glad others liked them too:)
THANK YOU for all the support and friendship you have given me this year with your visits and comments. I appreciate each of you!
Cheers to 2014!