When my sweet friend, Hani, (Haniela's) approached me about a blog collaboration, I readily agreed. I think I may have mentioned before that she has been an inspiration to me for a long time!
Hani also suggested Candy Crush as the theme, and though I have never played, I know it is wildly popular, and thought it was a great idea!
Haniela's Cookies Munchkin Munchies' Brownie Pops
We were both on the same wavelength with the color bombs:) Haniela's cookies are picture perfect!
Check out her Candy Crush cookie post HERE.
Due to their shape, brownie pops lend themselves to making great color bombs, especially with these jumbo rainbow sprinkles (Wilton)! I like these brownie pops because they are easy, colorful and YUMMY!
They'd be great for any Candy Crush fan, or party!
Color Bomb Brownie Pops
Brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli)
Jumbo rainbow sprinkles
1. Bake brownies as directed, and cool completely.
2. Crumble up brownies in a big bowl and add a half a tub of chocolate frosting; blend well.
3. Form brownie mixture into balls (1.5-inches) and set on wax paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Melt the Candiquik according to package directions; dip each lollipop stick into the melted chocolate (about half-inch) and then insert one into each brownie ball.
5. Allow the brownie pops to chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
6. Did each brownie pop into the melted Candiquik, and allow the excess to drip off.
7. While still wet, add the jumbo sprinkles, holding the pop over wax paper.
8. Insert the lollipop stick in the styrofoam block to dry.