These Oreo blackboard cookie pops are so easy to make! They'd be a great treat to throw into a school lunch or serve as an after-school snack with a glass of cold milk. :) They's also be a fun treat for a class party.
I'm sure any teacher would be happy to be gifted with these cookie pops too.
Oreo Blackboard Cookie Pops
black candy melts
white royal icing (or white candy melts)
1. Melt black candy melts according to package directions and set aside (use dark chocolate if you can't find black).
2. Place cookies on wax paper.
3. Gently remove top chocolate cookie and set aside.
4. Gently press a lollipop stick onto the exposed white cookie creme, about halfway up.
5. Put a dab of melted candy to cover the top of the stick and gently press the removed chocolate cookie back on top.
6. When the candy melt has dried and the stick is firmly adhered, dip (re-melt if you need to) the cookie into the black candy melt until it is completely covered.
7. Let the excess drip off, and if you need to, use a small offset spatula (or knife) to smooth the candy over the cookie and make sure it is completely covered.
8. Place the sticks in the styrofoam block and let cookies dry completely.
9. Use white royal icing (or white candy melt) and a #1 or #2 tip to add the letters. I put alternate letters on both sides of the cookie.